My back yard
OK Lads and Ladettes, it?s time for Moderators? Competition No 8, which will run from now until the end of January 2008.
The competition is kindly sponsored by Ashton Photographics from Bury.
The prize for the winning picture will be a 16x12 print of the winning (or any other) image. The print will be sent to anywhere in the world - so everyone is included.
This month the subject of the photograph is 'The Garden or Back Yard' - that way you don't have to stray too far and risk getting your pride and joy (the camera) wet or cold.
And finally ? a reminder of the rules:
1. No members of staff are eligible for entry.
2. Members with a post count of 100 or over can enter, so those with less GET POSTING NOW!!!.
3. The image must be unique to the competition, the EXIF data MUST be included to verify date. Most images have an EXIF file, if unsure, just PM a Mod or ask on Forum.
4. Images will be judged on composition, lighting, subject matter, and the other general rules of photography.
5. The winning full sized image will need to be sent via ftp to Ashton Photographics (please contact Stemmy for details to be added to ftp server along with the postal address to send winning print to.)
6. Please only post the picture, no explanation as to where it came from, how you got it, purely to keep the images as the important part of the thread.
7. One entry per member, the original entry posted is the one entered, this cannot be changed.
8. The moderators will gather to discuss all the entries and make a vote on the best image of each competition.
My back yard
and here is mine...
This is my Garden....