*Bumps a daisy*
OK Togs and Togettes, it's time for the Moderators' Competition for October 2008, which will run from now until the end of the month.
The competition is kindly sponsored by Ashton Photographics from Bury.
The prize for the winning picture will be a 16x12 print of the winning (or any other) image. The print will be sent to anywhere in the world - so everyone is included.
This month the subject of the photograph is Autumn Colour suggested by Dotty. Right, to make this easy for all of you (enough whining please), you can take the subject in it's widest possible context - so if you want to take a picture of a mongolian tree frog because it's a nice shade of autumnal orange or your favourite socks because they're a kind of leafy red then go right ahead - fill your boots.
And finally - a reminder of the rules:
1. No members of staff are eligible for entry.
2. Members with a post count of 100 or over can enter, so those with less GET POSTING NOW!!!.
3. The image must be unique to the competition, the EXIF data MUST be included to verify date. Most images have an EXIF file, if unsure, just PM a Mod or ask on Forum.
4. Images will be judged on composition, lighting, subject matter, and the other general rules of photography.
5. The winning full sized image will need to be sent via ftp to Ashton Photographics (please contact Stemmy for details to be added to ftp server along with the postal address to send winning print to.)
6. Please only post the picture, no explanation as to where it came from, how you got it, purely to keep the images as the important part of the thread.
7. One entry per member, the original entry posted is the one entered, this cannot be changed.
8. The moderators will gather to discuss all the entries and make a vote on the best image of each competition.
Last edited by Chris Hawkins; 7th October 2008 at 01:37 PM.
*Bumps a daisy*
Well it is actually spring here, but these are autumn colours
some lovely images here so far i took 1 this weekend for this comp but seems im going to have to up my game now and get a better 1 shot :P
My entry despite it being Spring here.