• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

#1 Selling mirrorless camera in Japan in March, Canon M50

DonS

Stuck in Toronto

imagesBV

That's interesting Don....I assume these are all mid range....

is the Canon R too expensive to feature in the sales volume rankings, or has it not been received very well I wonder?

DonS

Stuck in Toronto
That's interesting Don....I assume these are all mid range....

is the Canon R too expensive to feature in the sales volume rankings, or has it not been received very well I wonder?
No, they are not midrange, just look at the Sonys in the list. No idea about the R.

imagesBV

Oh yes...I’m not familiar with the Sony range - thanks.

Yes no Fuji is surprising and no Nikon either.

MikeB

Always on
Premium Member
I keep hearing the naysayers pontificate on why Canon will dump the M series - they just don't have a clue. Combining the M50 and the M100 shares brings the total market share to 27%. Maybe Canon has figured out how to sell cameras to smart phone camera users.