1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

10% Discount for 35mm slide scanning

Discussion in 'Special Offers for Forum Members !!!!!' started by n5gooner, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n5gooner

n5gooner Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hi Guys,

New member here! I'm a keen photographer and sell some of my images on the micro stock sites.

From a necessity to scan some of my older 35mm slides I've started a new company which scans 35mm (and all other format) slides, negatives and photos. I only charge 30p per jpg image or 40p per tiff image. I'm able to offer a 10% discount to forum members, you just need to mention 'photography-Forum' on the details when ordering and we will send you back the 10% when returning your slides.

The website is

www.EasySlideScanning.co.uk

Please let me know what you think !!!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  2. Jayne_yorks

Jayne_yorks Guest

sorry but i have removed the website even tho you are a premium member there are rules about advertizing please contact an admin for the ok and if it is allowed please feel free to repost

3. chrishoggy

chrishoggy Guest

If you can scan and restore damaged slides at £4.40 a shot + P&P, and the restore work is up to scratch, I'll farm out all my business to you, and sit back and rake in the cash :wacko::getmecoat:

Sorry, but £4.40 for scan, restore and CD is an insane price IMHO. How on earth do you make anything on that?

4. n5gooner

n5gooner Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thanks Jayne, re-added now.

5. Jayne_yorks

Jayne_yorks Guest

:) Sorry about that .....

6. n5gooner

n5gooner Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    hi chris,

to be honest we get very little restoration work, mostly its just scanning, most slides come up very well with some light cleaning.

Regards

7. chrishoggy

chrishoggy Guest

Well if you want some, you can have mine at that price (without any discount):laugh1:
    Last lot was 30 2.5 inch square transparencies in glass mounts. General quick retouch on virtually all of them, due to mould damage:wacko: Couldn't split the mounts, as it was causing more damage :crazy:
    I bloody hate working with slides of any kind :laugh1:

8. n5gooner

n5gooner Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Just updated the site, comments please ??!?!?!?!? Good or bad!

Don't forget your discount.

9. n5gooner

n5gooner Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hi Guys,

Just to let everyone know we're now scanning all your old photos at 8p each!!! Don't forget you get 10% cashback !!!

www.EasySlideScanning.co.uk

10. tinysmall

tinysmall Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Ok, this is getting a bit silly now. There is nothing wrong with throwing a quick link in once every now and then when it is a current topic of conversation, but this is just advertising and trying to make money from forum members. I thought this wasn't allowed and that if people wanted to advertise they had to become a forum sponsor and then only post in their part of the forum. I don't think all the other sponsors would look too kindly on this free advertising. And I don't want to be seeing as every time I open up a thread.

11. Jayne_yorks

Jayne_yorks Guest

Tiny it's been ok'ed by Stemmy, i have seen the email as i thought the same as you and deleted originally, but it has been allowed by Martin....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.