• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

2019 Photography-forum Trophies.

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Announcement: For those who have been wondering about when the trophies will be sent out, they will be a little late. Due to the current pandemic situation, Stemmy is busier than usual volunteering on the front line.

There's no reason to worry because the trophies are definitely being processed and shipped as soon as things quiet down.

Those winners who have yet to message @Stemmy your current addresses, be sure to drop him a note or if you can't PM, drop a note to myself or any Mod and we'll forward it for you.

Minor Problem

Always on
Premium Member
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Announcement: For those who have been wondering about when the trophies will be sent out, they will be a little late. Due to the current pandemic situation, Stemmy is busier than usual volunteering on the front line.

There's no reason to worry because the trophies are definitely being processed and shipped as soon as things quiet down.

Those winners who have yet to message @Stemmy your current addresses, be sure to drop him a note or if you can't PM, drop a note to myself or any Mod and we'll forward it for you.
I'm leaving my house today for the last time and going travelling for a year Roger, I've messaged Martin a couple of weeks back to ask him to send mine to Jim (@Blofeld ) for safe keeping. Please remind him when it comes time to post.

Thanks.

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
I'm leaving my house today for the last time and going travelling for a year Roger, I've messaged Martin a couple of weeks back to ask him to send mine to Jim (@Blofeld ) for safe keeping. Please remind him when it comes time to post.

Thanks.
Sure thing, Barry.

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)