1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Want Pointers A bit of a splash this morning

Discussion in 'Landscape Photography Forum' started by Violaman, Jan 14, 2019 at 2:02 PM.

1. Violaman

Violaman Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    This morning's dog walk along the beach was quite breezy and it certainly blew away the cobwebs. This image was taken close to the harbour mouth at Seaton Sluice on the Northumberland coast.

Forum.jpg

2. Phill104

Phill104 Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Not to my taste to be honest. Seems more of a snapshot than a composition. Having said that landscapes are far from my thing so take my comments with a large pinch of salt.

3. David_MC

David_MC Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I do like the action in this shot. I think if you had been able to zoom in the splash and make the image all about it, that might have worked a little better IMO.

Violaman likes this.
  4. Jason

Jason Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I think you’ve made a decent shot out of the scene. The splash and the waves are nicely timed and there’s a bit of light there. What I think pegs it back a little is that the structure is a bit of a muddle, it’s not very easy on the eye. Not your fault of course, I think you’ve made the most of the scene in front of you.

Violaman likes this.