1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

A course I can 100% recommend - Forum Special !!

Discussion in 'Special Offers for Forum Members !!!!!' started by Stemmy, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stemmy

Stemmy Always on Super Admin

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    We are all wanting to increase sales - one of the best ways is to have a good shop front. For those of us without shops your website is the next best thing.

I spent hours and hours creating a great looking website but the problem was getting people to look at it. Getting to the top of Google always sounded like voodoo to me. SEO this and optimize this etc.

Marc (monkeydesignhouse) on the forum seminars all over the country and he finally made me go on one of his seminars.

I went expecting quite a boring day talking about things I don't understand. Then be told that it could all be done for me at a price.

How wrong I was !

The day was pitched right at my level and consisted of easy to do modifications to your website which should help it get more Google bonus points. I came away with loads of "Secrets" that should help me drive more people to my website. Finally I understand what I need to do and also know how to do it myself.

Sounds like I'm a salesperson for the course. I'm not !

The reason for that is that the whole day is FREE yes Ill say it again its FREE to forum members !!!! The usual cost of the seminar is £175.00 but to us its free.

To get your free SEO course please use the link below to book your place.

http://www.monkeydesignhouse.com/seo/333164

I can 100% recommend this course to anybody who is serious about getting their website to the top of Google.

Also can personally say a bit thank you to Marc for making this offer available to us and thanks for a great day.

See below for a regular update on the next available course etc.

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  2. Stemmy

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    The new SEO Course Date has been launched......

It is being held on July 8th 2008 at the Kingston Odeon, Kingston, London - Big Screen & Comfy Seats.

Please use the forum discount link to get your seminar for FREE !!!

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  3. marcps

marcps Member & Forum Host

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thanks for mentioning this Stemmy...

But did you notice that this is the 20,000th Thread on the forum.

Everyone should celebrate and book a day off on July 8th and use the link above to treat themselves to some serious training.

Learn how to save yourself thousands in True Search Engine Optimisation.

Marc

4. lostmysnorkel

lostmysnorkel Always on Honorary Life Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Yup, clicked and signed up Thanks!!!!

BTW Marc, I didn't erceive a confirmation email or anything, it might have been spammed out of my inbox so shuold there be one?

5. Dotty.c

Dotty.c Always on Honorary Life Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    thats me signed up also

6. Stemmy

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I can honestly say you wont regret it. Driving home thinking of how shitty your website really is - but the best of it is you know what to do about it for a change.

7. Dotty.c

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    and him in doors

8. tinysmall

tinysmall Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thats me booked. I live not far from the odeon in Kingston so if any one fancies poppin round for a brew before or after, you're all welcome :)

9. marcps

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Great - good to have you onboard - I am so looking forward to this course - this is the 6th course in this format and if I am allowed to say each day just gets even better.

With a cinema venue instead of a hotel it is going to be just brilliant (even if I have had to remortgage the house to pay the venue fees :wacko: ).

Anyway - this course is for any business owners with a website - not just photographers - so all you need to do if you know anyone who would benefit from this day is give them the link Stemmy provided above.

If they own a website - they need this course - be nice to your friends and give them £175 worth of course - FOR FREE - just provide them with the link above.

If you like - gift wrap it and give them as birthday presents.

Anyway - use this thread if you have any questions.....

Marc P Summers
    Monkey Design House

10. marcps

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Kingston Odeon Day is filling up - 40 days to go.....

Don't miss out - if anyone else has already been on one of these days why not comment here and share how good it is.

Marc

11. .Ray

.Ray Always on

Edit my images ?:
    No
    LOL not one to miss a freebie, just filled in the form, hope there's still room left.

12. pegasusl

pegasusl Old Hand

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    This sounds exactly what I need.....

Have just had confirmation of my leave request......so form is done.....PLEASE let there be spaces left!

and Thanks Guys! :Dm

13. Stemmy

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Again I can 100% recommend this course.

You wont be disappointed.

14. .Ray

.Ray Always on

Edit my images ?:
    No
    What's the best way to get there from central London on public transport?

15. tinysmall

tinysmall Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Edit: Sorry, wrong thread. However, its 25 minutes from Waterloo on the train to Kingston and the Odeon is right across the road from the station.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2008
  16. Stemmy

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
  17. marcps

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    There are still a few places left - Go to

to register now - there are over 20 people from the forum coming so will be a great day for networking.

Don't miss out - Due to demand and expense of running this is probably the last time you will see this course FREE!!!

Marc

18. tinysmall

tinysmall Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    For those of you that weren't there today, you should have been. This was a great course, very interesting and informative and bloody good value at £0.00.
    Although it was all easy to understand (even for me), it's a little harder and takes a little more time than you might think to put into practice but Im sure it will be well worth while in the not too distant future. So a big thanks to you for this course Marc :ok:

And to those that were there today - nice to see you all at last :)

19. lostmysnorkel

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Worth every penny...and then some!

Nice to meet you too tiny.....now where were all the others?

We only counted five forumites amongst all those bl''dy photographers!

Also would add that it was a really good day and well worth going. Loads of stuff I'd kinda avoided 'cos I didn't really understand it now seems dead simple.

20. pegasusl

pegasusl Old Hand

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    LoL... I was there...I even got a free CD..!!! Coming from Deepest darkest country!

Alas I couldn't find anyone I knew from in here....but then I didn't know what ANY of you guys look like LoL..!! Was looking at name tags but no luck! We should have arranged to meet up for a drink somewhere after!

And yes it was a REALLY useful course....I found out that I've already broken MOST of the rules for SEO when I built my site....Back to the drawing board for me I think! At least I can start again safe in "some" knowledge of how to go about it all..!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  21. Dotty.c

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    ahhh so it was you Mr Shirley I presume, we were sat about 6 rows behind you, snorks, Ian d, Elsea and myself.........what do you mean didnt know who to look for my AV is me and Tiny managed to spot me straight away........well worth sitting in traffic for 2.5 hours for very helpful.

22. lostmysnorkel

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Oh yeah.....me & Dotty spent ages trying to work out who all the 'togs were during the Q&As.

Mind you, I did feel a little like we were the naughty kids sat at the back giggling - just like at skool again!

For those that were there....we were across the aisle from 'Bubbles' the Clown and a long way from Ms BPositive!!!!!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  23. StuG

StuG Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Some of us have real jobs to do :tease:

24. tinysmall

tinysmall Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Lol. Oh yeah. Forgot it was a week day. Lucky for me it fell between shifts then :)

25. lostmysnorkel

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    For some of us, it was part of our jobs to go. Written off against my taxes already, all....errrr.....£0.00 of it!

Still, I got the receipt from lunch so that's going through!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.