• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Just Sharing A few moths

Stephen F

Always on
Premium Member
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Getting back into trapping and recording moth's, some thing i haven't done for many years , it also means getting the macro lens out again , not at Ryan's standard yet but getting better.

_IMG6043-1.JPG
Twenty plum moth Alucita hexadactyla

_IMG6063-1.JPG

Purple Bar Cosmorhoe ocellata

_IMG6077-1.JPG

Black Arche's Male head shot

_IMG6031-1.JPG

Unidentified as yet, if any has any idea's .

RyanB

Eye of the Tiger
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Nice varies set here Stephen, the camo on the first one is amazing with such odd feathery wings.
The Black Arche shot is really good too and one I would love to find myself. It's almost a bat crossed with a highland cattle face. :)