1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Full Critique Act 2. Arriving of Godot.

Discussion in 'Mono Images Forum' started by PavL, Oct 11, 2017.

1. PavL

PavL Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thank you for your thoughts.
    Cheers. agmf_forum.jpg

2. Ramble Vision

Ramble Vision Mountain Climber Super Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    honestly, im not sure about this one. there dosn't appear (to me) to be a main subject . the light window draws the eye there, so distracts a little. I think refining the scene down to something more concise, having better lighting and more tones in the conversion would improve it. ( by better lighting I mean that it should be lighting up the scene not falling randomly on it)

3. john.margetts.ph

john.margetts.ph Well-Known Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I would have thought that the empty chairs are the subject as the people who were sitting in them while waiting for Godot are no longer waiting and have, presumably, gone down the pub with Godot.

I rather like the conceit.

4. Minor Problem

Minor Problem Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Not sure about this at all. The main subject appears to be a tin can.

5. Kevin Fox

Kevin Fox Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Godot is a play, I know, there most be some meaning in this shot. But it's a big miss for me. The shot makes no sense at all.

6. PavL

PavL Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thank you Ramble.

Thank you John.

Thank you MP

Thank you Kevin.

I see two focuses on this pic. One is the light in the glass door/window that may represent Godot. The second focus is the abandoned chairs by disillusioned people. Unfortunately, I could not control details of this scene.
    Cheers.