• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Actor WWI Images

Ash (Jacko)

Always on
These are all re-edits as I wasn't fully happy with them and I am now. They are of my friend who is an actor I go along when he is acting or filming locally and get some images of him for his portfolio.

He actually uses my images as his IMDB images and in his professional portfolio which is cool.

I loved being the official photographer for this production and took thousands of images during it's four week run, it was an outdoor immersive theatre experience based on WWI soldiers (true story following real soldiers).DSC_0499 - Copy - Copy (3).jpg DSC_0551.jpg DSC_0559.jpg

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
These are all well done, Ash. The first, which is "in character" is by far the best. Just out of curiosity, how was that revolver obtained? It should be a replica of the Webley Mk VI (1915) or a Mk V (1913), but seems a little bit off in visual profile.

Sorry, I'm a bit of a gun nut and military history buff. ;)

Tracie B.

Always on
Premium Member
Love this kind of thing, they look great and your friend has the face to make it look believable :)

Ash (Jacko)

Always on
These are all well done, Ash. The first, which is "in character" is by far the best. Just out of curiosity, how was that revolver obtained? It should be a replica of the Webley Mk VI (1915) or a Mk V (1913), but seems a little bit off in visual profile.

Sorry, I'm a bit of a gun nut and military history buff. ;)
Thank you Roger and I'm sorry I don't know anything about guns but this was loaned from the Duke of Cornwall Light Infantry museum that was involved with this production.

Love this kind of thing, they look great and your friend has the face to make it look believable :)
Thank you so much and he does doesn't he, in fact he has recently finished filming for a film called Eleven and is a WW1 film that will be in cinemas this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

rebel06

Looking for a cause.
Agree the first is a cracker ... .I think I have seen him in Poldark?.
Paul

Ash (Jacko)

Always on
Agree the first is a cracker ... .I think I have seen him in Poldark?.
Paul
Than you and you have seen right he played Richard Tonkin and his real life partner played Mrs Zacky Martin! he has also played fisherman Chippy Miller in Doc Martin for ten years.