1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Albelli books

Discussion in 'Special Offers for Forum Members !!!!!' started by Bold Seagull, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bold Seagull

Bold Seagull Well-Known Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Any indication that Albelli might extend their offer on the free photobook seeing as the current sponsored links ran out on June 30th?

Want to do my project case studies as books, and this would be a good test to see how they turn out.

Thanks

2. tenchy

tenchy Rain maker Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Not sure. I have had one done, I upgraded to the glossy photo paper for a couple of quid, and am very happy with it.

3. krazykid009

krazykid009 Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    This company may come in handy when I come to do some portfolios next year :)

Thanks for pointing them out

James

4. biglee33

biglee33 Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    great for budget stuff, ive had a fitness shoot client have one, looked great, and a christening wanted something cheap but nice, and the glossy cover goes down well, will try the glossy pages next. shame they have logos of albelli on but its not been a problem

5. paulmag

paulmag Always on Honorary Life Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
  6. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thread closed due to expiration of offer. Albelli has a new offer HERE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.