• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

@ All New Members-Warning

Edita

Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Advanced
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
hopefully this thread is not about me [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snips

Always on
Premium Member
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
No, no - you're fine! :)

tenchy

Rain maker
Administrator
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
hopefully this thread is not about me [emoji15]
no not at all. You'd have received a warning message if it was :)

StoneNYC

Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
no not at all. You'd have received a warning message if it was :)
I don't know where to post this and I didn't want to make a whole new thread about it, but are you not allowed to private message the "super moderators"? Stemmy posted about the monitor calibrating device being ready to be sent to the next person, I went to reply to the thread is closed and the person who posted it I can't seem to private message them either, so I'm curious if some of my limitations are active on the site or something?

Snips

Always on
Premium Member
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
I don't know where to post this and I didn't want to make a whole new thread about it, but are you not allowed to private message the "super moderators"? Stemmy posted about the monitor calibrating device being ready to be sent to the next person, I went to reply to the thread is closed and the person who posted it I can't seem to private message them either, so I'm curious if some of my limitations are active on the site or something?
There isn't a visible Moderator at present so I'll answer in their absence for a temporary reply for you. Ideally, you'd be a Premium member (£10 a year) which then gives you privileges such as private messaging. If no Moderator comes back to you in 2-3 hours (they're pretty active in fairness) then respond here again and I'll get in touch with one for you.

Just thought ... I'm out this evening, but I'm sure one will help you soon enough :)

StoneNYC

Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
There isn't a visible Moderator at present so I'll answer in their absence for a temporary reply for you. Ideally, you'd be a Premium member (£10 a year) which then gives you privileges such as private messaging. If no Moderator comes back to you in 2-3 hours (they're pretty active in fairness) then respond here again and I'll get in touch with one for you.

Just thought ... I'm out this evening, but I'm sure one will help you soon enough :)
That pretty much answers my question, I didn't realize you weren't allowed to private message on this forum without paying. Thanks for clearing that up!

tenchy

Rain maker
Administrator
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
try here :)
https://www.photography-forum.org/threads/monitor-calibration-system-to-borrow.52173/#post-1439505

tenchy

Rain maker
Administrator
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)

StoneNYC

Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
Ahh! Ok I'm not crazy then lol! Thanks guys.