• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

All Shop Discussions

Stemmy

Always on
Super Admin
Please use this thread to discuss everything forum shop related. I have locked the sample threads so they can stay clean for people to read.

The shop is work in progress so please be patient, sometimes it might look odd, sometimes it might disappear all together :) but please bear with us.

To pre-empt some comments I will say that we have had to keep the style of the products pretty standard (white shirts, white mugs etc.) this is because we have to order in volume to keep the price reasonable but this impacts on the styles we can carry.

I know some people will say "I can get a T-Shirt for £5 from Primarni :) " Again our problem is we will be ordering in 50s not 50,000s so the cost is more. Plus each item is going to cost around £2 - £3 to post.

Sorry in advance :)

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
As we now have many more North American users, is it possible for you to calculate shipping outside of Great Britain for the order forms? It may be a good thing to know so that "foreign" members aren't totally shocked come order time.

Stemmy

Always on
Super Admin
Yes deffo - anybody got any idea how much extra it would be to post a t-shirt outside the uk ?

would it be loads more or pennies ??

Snips

Always on
Might it be worth posting say 10 or so to Roger to keep the individual postage costs down (adding 1/10th of the postal cost to the final postage cost)?

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
If Royal Post has the same as we do, then it should be a matter of going on-line to their calculator.

Edit: Paul beat me to it.

Stemmy

Always on
Super Admin
Ok just checked royal mail and its £4.50 to post to USA. I have £2 in the cost for inside the Uk so it would be an extra £2 to post outside UK.

DonS

Stuck in Toronto
that is not bad. I have ordered directly from Formatt/Hi-Tech and they did not charge much more for a filter kit to ship via Royal Mail.

Snips

Always on
You'll want to add a little for packaging costs, presumably (UK at least) as envelopes and other materials don't come free?

DonS

Stuck in Toronto
I just got the email that the shop is open. The link also works now. One thing, any option for a t-shirt with nothing on the back?

Stemmy

Always on
Super Admin
if you don't want the text on the back then let me know when you order. Im not making a separate product for it though.

fet-fog

Always on
I just bought a T shirt, do they just come in white or is there black ones? I never saw an option to choose a black one so I guess they just come in white?

Not a problem if they do just come in white but just thought I'd ask the question.