• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Anyone use a Sigma 24-105 f4 "art" lens

rebel06

Looking for a cause.
After an accident with my Canon 24-105 f4L I need to replace it, and was thinking about the sigma version... anyone out there with this lens???
Paul

DonS

Stuck in Toronto
No, I have the Canon, but I hear all of their Art lenses are really, really good.

rebel06

Looking for a cause.
Thanks @DonS , looking at reviews it looks to be possibly a touch sharper as certain apertures with better ca .... downsides are it's not as fast to focus and not weather sealed.

SeanNeedham

Ol' Sparky
Honorary Life Member
I've been using one as my main working lens for two years now, and the only real complaint about it that I have is that the markings wore off the barrel. The only thing you may miss compared to the Canon version is that it's not weather sealed.