1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Arriving of the Bride

Discussion in 'Wedding Images Forum' started by 4jrosario, Sep 17, 2018.

1. 4jrosario

4jrosario Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    No
    A little video that showed her singing in the wedding, She is a Soprano. 058-InPixioR.jpg 063-InPixioR.jpg 064-InPixioR.jpg 066-InPixioR.jpg 067-InPixioR.jpg 069-InPixioR.jpg

Theresa Orison and SharonH like this.
  2. Mike Singh

Mike Singh Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Waw! Canta canta!

3. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    The groom looks a little scared at first. I wonder if he expected this. :D

4. 4jrosario

4jrosario Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    No
    In the 1st and 2nd photo this is her Father. The Groom is the young guy that was all smiles from her singing.

5. Isac

Isac Old Hand

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Excellent photos 4J. Looks like a wonderful day! That dress is so beautiful with all that intricate detail and you've managed to show it so well.

6. 4jrosario

4jrosario Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    No
    Many thanks for your comments. I really appreciated.!!!

7. Isac

Isac Old Hand

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    You're welcome 4J. I always think it's awful when a lovely bride puts on her best "face" and then hides it with a French net face veil. Weird :)