1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Astro Landscape Photography

Discussion in 'Photoshop & Editing Chat Forum' started by rebel06, Sep 28, 2016.

1. rebel06

rebel06 Without a cause Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    MikeB likes this.
  2. spuriosity

spuriosity Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    It does. Hard to know what you'd actually get out of those things though. For 30 quid ish it's probably worth a punt. I love how it's getting darker earlier again (in some ways) as I am more likely to go out and do some astro photography. I think I'll head up to Broadway tower one night!

cbarnard7 likes this.
  3. rebel06

rebel06 Without a cause Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    You only pay if you want to watch it on-demand ..... but they repeat it many times and you can watch it for free.

spuriosity likes this.
  4. SAVA9E

SAVA9E Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Looks interesting, spuriosity if you fancy company at Broadway tower one night give me a shout.

spuriosity likes this.
  5. spuriosity

spuriosity Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    That would be great! Will wait 'til the nights draw in a little more first.

SAVA9E likes this.
  6. SAVA9E

SAVA9E Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Just dropped Su at a wedding fair so as only 12 miles away I came here. IMG_9926.JPG

Mike Singh and spuriosity like this.