1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Aussie Bush

Discussion in 'Landscape Photography Forum' started by Isac, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Isac

Isac Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Taken from a lookout in Lesmurdie overlooking Perth city.
    #1 - Well I wasn't going to walk there it's 5.5 Km away from home and uphill all the way.
    0027-Holden-Rodeo-Ute.jpg
    #2 - Grass trees near the lookout.
    0018-Grass-Trees.jpg
    #3 - Grass trees amongst the Gum trees. Perth in the background.
    0031-Lesmurdie-Hillscape.jpg
    #4 - Rocky hill opposite the lookout. Stitch of 3 images using I.C.E. (freebie from Microsoft).
    0038-Lesmurdie-Hillscape.jpg

2. petelarkin

petelarkin Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Nice clean truck!Liking the last two particularly, esp the curve on the final picture

3. rebel06

rebel06 Without a cause Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Like the 1st one Isac from the look out ... that white truck didn't even notice you were there ... lol ... :whistle3:
    Paul

4. David_MC

David_MC Old Hand

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I miss seeing green foliage. You have some gorgeous scenery there.

5. Isac

Isac Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Cheers Peter. I rarely use the ute since I retired, hence the clean appearance. That curve is how you see it. It just sits up there on it's own.
    Thanks for looking.

Thanks Paul, you're a funny man!

Thanks David. There's plenty of that green around where I live. We had a good winter rainfall and this is the result.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2018 at 3:23 AM
    petelarkin likes this.
  6. Kevin Fox

Kevin Fox Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Some nice scenery there. I'd love to spend some time there one day

7. Isac

Isac Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thanks Kevin. You're welcome to pop over any time mate. Big country, so you'll need more than a couple of days :)

Kevin Fox likes this.
  8. tenchy

tenchy Rain maker Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    useful looking truck and good views

9. beersurgeon

beersurgeon Well-Known Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    cool shots! thanks for sharing!

10. Isac

Isac Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Ah yes, that truck (we call them a ute) is extremely useful for carting stuff around. It's got full electrics, automatic, air conditioned and a great sound system, which an old fella really needs in this part of the world. Those views were slightly different on Saturday, with a huge bush fire showering ash everywhere. I took a couple of pics looking back towards the hills where I took the above images. I'll post when time permits. Today we've been pounded by rain non stop (4 months supply in 1 day), courtesy of cyclone "Joyce". Took my puppy for a walk this morning and dry parts of our local lake had water rushing through. That's Aussie weather for you! Usually it's fine 1 day and glorious the next.

11. Isac

Isac Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thank you bs. Our bush here is pretty unique. It's full of gum trees and grass trees and lovely kangaroos and black cockatoos.