• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

B+W along the coast

intwophoto

Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Advanced
Edit my images ?
No
Despite the current world situation with Covid, I've been so busy at work the last few months I've had zero camera time outside the few evenings with the birds.

It's easily been since early May I think. Anyway, finally have some down time and I took advantage of the recent passing storm to go out this morning. The beauty of living on the Fundy Coast, is you can go to a multitude of spots to access the ocean within a few minutes drive from home.

I managed 4 keepers before the incoming tide forced me out of my spot :/. Thanks for looking / C+C.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

DavidC

Premium Member
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
Monotone does work well with these. Nice set.

David_MC

Always on
Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Beautiful set. The processing came out great.

H1ghlander

Always on
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
Four very enjoyable pictures. Interestingly you seem to have used the same foreground for all pictures yet they all appear individual in their own right.

Piquet

Old Hand
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)

intwophoto

Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Advanced
Edit my images ?
No
Thank you all for the kind words. I appreciate it.
I traditionally shoot with B+W in mind when I head to the coast, as I find the water textures tend to feature more.

Four very enjoyable pictures. Interestingly you seem to have used the same foreground for all pictures yet they all appear individual in their own right.
Thank you very much. Partially correct : 2 and 2 actually. The first two, the rock placement was perfect, but the tide was coming in way too fast to get the angle I really wanted, so I grabbed a few in each position and had to move.

Third one - fluke. I was looking at this formation earlier, but wanted to get the above first as it was further out. As I was about o frame up shot #4, a big wave came in and covered everything but the formation, so I said " A smart man would try to get that". Repositioned and waited. I only looked up to see if I had to move lol.