• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Baby photography

spuriosity

Always on
Hey all, how's it going? I've been away as I've been busy looking after my nearly four month old. How has it been that long already?! Anyway, these are some photos I took for a friend, not of my little one. He posed like a dream, unlike my boy who loves to fidget too much!!

KM4_5307-Edit-Edit_web.jpg
KM4_5208-Edit_web.jpg
KM4_5224-Edit_web.jpg
KM4_5199-Edit_web.jpg

gaelldew

Always on
Premium Member
What a cheeky looking little chap Katie, like the colour ones loads but the focus in the first looks to be on the ladies ear, was that deliberate?

spuriosity

Always on
What a cheeky looking little chap Katie, like the colour ones loads but the focus in the first looks to be on the ladies ear, was that deliberate?
Lol no I haven't deliberately focused on her ear. They eyes look pretty sharp on my screen but yeah focus is ever so slightly off - doh, shouldn't have posted that one :p

iknowgungfu

Always on
Premium Member
Agree - the one with the hat is really good. Wish my little lad woudl stay still for a month. Nine months old and still not a photo I am proud of (plenty of snaps though).