1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

BBMF Trenchard

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Auto-mobiles Photography Forum' started by Jason, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Jason

Jason Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    My favourite moment of this year's Cosford Airshow. Goosebumps, lump in the throat time as this lot roared overhead. Just never get tired of seeing and hearing them.

[​IMG]
    BBMF Trenchard
    by Jason, on Flickr

Mike Singh, Hatter and David_H like this.
  2. rebel06

rebel06 Without a cause Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Great to see them all together

Jason likes this.
  3. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Awesome to see them.. A little more prop blur wouldn't hurt, but the shot came out well.

Jason likes this.
  4. Minor Problem

Minor Problem Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    The DC3 or in this case C47 is my favourite plane of all time, standing next to one when those radials start up was one of the highlights of my time in aviation.

Nice shot Jason and a great moment.

Jason likes this.
  5. Haripaul

Haripaul Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Great shot Jason and too see them together is always an emotional sight.

Jason likes this.