1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Beach whirlpool pattern

Discussion in 'Landscape Photography Forum' started by Centurion, Jun 13, 2019 at 8:02 AM.

1. Centurion

Centurion Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hi all,

Went to the local beach hoping to capture a sunset (it didn't happen) but whilst there I noticed an interesting pattern in the surf, so I thought, why not.

C&C Always welcome.

Regards

Barry H Whirlpool.jpg

2. Pete Larkin

Pete Larkin Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Interesting pattern - I like the photo. I, personally speaking, might lose the sky....but then, it's not my shot.

3. David_MC

David_MC Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    That is a cool pattern. Well shot.

4. Ramble Vision

Ramble Vision Mountain Climber Super Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    No
    Cool effect, I agree with cropping the sky off, make the shapes read better imo