1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Boniface Photography

Discussion in 'Forum Printing Service & Questions Forum' started by theduck, May 18, 2017.

1. theduck

theduck Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hi everyone,

A friend of mine is thinking about using Boniface Photography in Southampton UK for his daughter's wedding, he's asked me to ask if anyone has any experience of this company, good or bad.

many thanks.

2. MikeB

MikeB Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    There are so many paper types to choose from because each adds a different character to the image. So it becomes up to you what paper to get. If you're just looking at standard paper then look at Canon's glossy Pro Platinum (PT-101), it has a nice weight to it and ISO Brightness so it handles well and images look crisp. An advantage to using Canon's papers is that the Canon printers already has the proper ICC profile and the papers are made specifically for the inks and dyes that Canon uses. Other papers may also work great but you need to make sure that the correct ICC profile is loaded.