• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Bucket List shots

Quite simply, what is the one shot that is top of your bucket list to be photographed?

My bucket list contains mostly locations for in and around the North and West Coast of Scotland but the one shot I really want to get is of this Waterfall near Loch Assynt. It looks incredible and I hope that when I finally get the chance I will do it justice.
Screenshot_20191004_115143.jpg
Credit for the above: https://instagram.com/merlins_mind?igshid=7nwb9f5uywa5

So what is yours? No images required, just where. Even if you have already managed to grasp the opportunity!

Onyx

Being more into portraits than landscapes, my bucket list would have to be one of who rather than where. There are many people I would love to photograph, especially people with, shall we say, a little more experience of life.

The list would include people like David Attenborough, Judy Dench, Helen Mirren, Paul McCartney and Rod Stewart. As I’m never likely to meet these people, then I’m afraid my bucket list isn’t likely to get any shorter any time soon.

Being more into portraits than landscapes, my bucket list would have to be one of who rather than where. There are many people I would love to photograph, especially people with, shall we say, a little more experience of life.

The list would include people like David Attenborough, Judy Dench, Helen Mirren, Paul McCartney and Rod Stewart. As I’m never likely to meet these people, then I’m afraid my bucket list isn’t likely to get any shorter any time soon.
That is a great list and I think they would all be fascinating to hear from and work with whilst trying to create a portrait of them. David and Helen are both on my dinner party list haha.

If you could find a way of reaching out to them with any sort of project story then you just never know, one of them might be willing.

JAH-WAR

Always on
Premium Member
I don't have a bucket list.

I think if that's not your photograph you shouldn't be posting it direct on the Forum, link only I'm sure albeit you've credited it.