1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Canon Cashback earlier this year

Discussion in 'Special Offers for Forum Members !!!!!' started by Puffin, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puffin

Puffin Always on Honorary Life Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Just wondered if anyone claimed for the Canon cashback this year, and has actually received their £50 yet? No sign of mine yet, just wondered if it takes an age??

2. tenchy

tenchy Rain maker Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I did the year before. But I can't remember how long it took. Don't think it was ages.

3. Jason

Jason Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I claimed a cashback when I bought my 40D. Didn't take that long to arrive IIRC. About ten days I think.

4. tenchy

tenchy Rain maker Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    That sounds likely in my case too.

5. Jason

Jason Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I'd give them a call if it's been more than 20 days. My memory is a bit duff these days but I seem to remember getting an email from them when they received the cashback claim as well - something along the lines of 'we've received your claim, cheque's in the post' kind of thing.

6. Puffin

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    May check then as have been waiting for a while - cheers.

7. PaulG

PaulG Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I did the Canon cash back thingy about two years. It took 10 weeks! One point if you've completed your claim incorrectly they don't send it back to you they ignore it!

Paul

8. Puffin

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I have sent them an e-mail so waiting a response to see what's happening - may be in for a long wait then, they maybe hope that people will just give up!

9. Rugbyleaguer

Rugbyleaguer Here a lot

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I have just sent mine this year for the 500D(Rebel T1i), I did one on my 450D(Rebel XSi) and it took about 3 months but did get it eventually they just said they we snowed under with them all but would work through them.

10. Goldie

Goldie Old Hand

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I did the cashback thingy when I bought my 500D(Rebel T1i) in November, took about 10-14 days - I think they say it can take up to 28. Chase them up hun

11. Puffin

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Got my £50 cheque the other day so all in all it took about 8 weeks - better late than never!

12. Rugbyleaguer

Rugbyleaguer Here a lot

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Just got mine back on the 500D(Rebel T1i) I bought before xmas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.