• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Comments on the new forum software

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
Can the icon for " Thumbnail and Full Image be separated, too easy to click the wrong one.
Sorry, Garth but that's another one we need to consult the hack writers to fix up. We have no way to separate them from our end.

SeanNeedham

Ol' Sparky
Honorary Life Member
There's still a lot of the basic styling elements that are lacking on the dark theme; things in the pagination, notifications menu, conversations menu, buttons (and rollovers), text boxes, pop ups.

Phill104

Always on
Premium Member
It is possible to do anything Paul. All simple stuff but time consuming. Ass this forum software uses @less it requires digging a little more to find exactly where the changes need to be made compared to if it was all directly in css. I’ve not played with this particular forum software myself as it is a paid product and I am a tight wad. Most for my work has been with Joomla, CPG, Wordpress and Drupal.