1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Full Critique Couple from Weddings last few months

Discussion in 'Wedding Images Forum' started by rusticbonde, Jan 3, 2017.

1. rusticbonde

rusticbonde Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hi all,

Im trying to find a style I really like. Either really vintage or high colour pop!?!? Im stuck. These two are my favourites i have taken so far this year. Critique is really welcomed :)

<3[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Snips

Snips Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    My personal feeling is the WB is a little magenta-ish in the first and I think the clarity/contrast could be lowered to help their skin tones and possibly cropping the top left out of the image to lose some of that glare/brightness.

In the second I feel a lift in the shadows would help greatly.

Nice couple of poses, especially in the second.

rusticbonde likes this.
  3. tenchy

tenchy Rain maker Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I feel the 2nd could have used some fill.

4. Kevin Fox

Kevin Fox Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Here's the trick, if you want to make a business of this, make money and all, you have to find a style they like, not you. You will be asked, on occasion, to do things you don't like doing.

Haripaul and Snips like this.
  5. iso-photo

iso-photo New Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Like selective colour hahahaha