1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules
  1. Sundar Amartur

Sundar Amartur Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    This is the skin of a live Crocodile. Does it make a nice jacket or shoes?, no chance because it is strictly banned by law :)

IMG_5603(Abstract)(2).jpg

Croc the skin was extracted from. The reptile was getting into the water.

IMG_5603(2).jpg

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  2. Pteranadon

Pteranadon Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Well if you go down just right...stretch out your arms and legs...
    It may seem like that pair of gloves that are too small...
    But from the inside, the croc would be just like a coat if properly swallowed.

3. David_MC

David_MC Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Definitely an interesting shot showing the patterns and textures in the croc's skin.

4. Sundar Amartur

Sundar Amartur Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Amazing to look at and no wonder why shoes, etc made from it were loved by some people.

That is a pretty loaded response from you bud. I couldn't quite get it at first (Californian thing I guess :)). By the way, they don't swallow straight, it is preceded by a death roll.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2018
    Pteranadon likes this.
  5. Isac

Isac Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Lovely textures showing the skin pattern Sundar. They can be quite a scary animal. They've taken a few Aussies in the past.

6. Sundar Amartur

Sundar Amartur Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thanks Isac.
    I have heard about that in the news.