1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Cutting the cheese

Discussion in 'City/Street/Architecture' started by RyanB, Apr 4, 2018.

1. RyanB

RyanB Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    One slice or two?
    IMG_5642-Recovered.jpg

David_H and Mike Singh like this.
  2. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Mmmm, I like my cheeses. I'll take about twice what he's showing her. :)

RyanB likes this.
  3. RyanB

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Me too but only as a special treat at his prices, I know the cheese he is showing her as well because I bought some about 10 min before this was taken. It is a cheddar with charcoal mixed in, sounds weird but tastes awesome, with a nice smooth smokey flavour.

Roger S likes this.
  4. Mike Singh

Mike Singh Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I’ve seen the charcoal cheese but been to squeamish to try it. I think I’ll give it a go.

I like your composition and the interaction shown. Nice moment captured.
    Mike

RyanB likes this.
  5. Haripaul

Haripaul Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I'm one of those rare people who doesn't like cheese.
    Excellent candid shot.

RyanB likes this.
  6. RyanB

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thanks Mike, I was the same when I first saw it. I thought my god black cheese that can't possibly be good, the vendor was more than happy to set me straight with a taster. Not sure it is good for something like a cheese toastie but on crackers with chutney it is nice.
    Thanks Paul to each their own I guess. For me cheese is one of those things that gets used in hypothetical 'if you were stuck on a desert island' scenarios, survival tools vs cheese?? at least I would die happy.:D

7. Mike Singh

Mike Singh Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Well you can’t beat cheese chutney and crackers! Have you tried the Coorp’s Tomato Chili chutney? It is great with cheese!
    Mike

RyanB likes this.
  8. RyanB

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Not tried that one in particular but chili chutney is one of my favorites. In fact I have a little jar of it from adli in the fridge at the moment, came with a fig chutney I wasn't a fan of but the chili is excellent. :)

Mike Singh likes this.
  9. David Payne

David Payne Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Excellent shot. As for cheese the bluer and stronger made unpasteurised milk for me. Not bothered about listeria cos at 61 and male I ain't going to get pregnant.

RyanB likes this.
  10. RyanB

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thanks David, but you can keep your smelly sock cheese all to your self. Nice bit of aged/ smoked gouda or similar for me.:)

11. Mike Singh

Mike Singh Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I tried the charcoal cheese this evening. It was not bad at all except for the black teeth! The wife and daughter did not like it at all.
    Mike

12. RyanB

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Feeling jealous, I have been trying a new dairy and red meat free diet the last 3 weeks to try and get my blood pressure down. Needs to be done but I could go for a pizza right about now.:(