1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

'Dead Stuff' Thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Comments Forum' started by Andy 0, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Andy 0

Andy 0 Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Is this another interesting and entirely legitimate thread shut down 'because reasons'?

Not a single remark was combatitive in the thread, nor was there any single item that breached forum rules.

When @Andy 0 is wholeheartedly defending @Mike B and his right of reply you know I'm not especially happy. I rarely agree with Mike but he raised a legitimate and interesting point.. And well, the 'ban hammer' has fallen.

You'll kill this forum with this carry-on, whoever you are.

oldgeezer and JAH-WAR like this.
  2. JAH-WAR

JAH-WAR Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    No
    I thought exactly the same @Andy 0. At least the decency of some explanation would have been appropriate. As you say, we may not always agree on someone else's point of view but have the respect for their right to voice it. So much for freedom of speech. I dare say that snowflake fingers were lingering over the Report button. Dunno why tho, I can't see anything contentious in how the replies were presented.

oldgeezer likes this.
  3. oldgeezer

oldgeezer Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Well at least the 3 misery guts are all awake.

I don't really care what others say and when I do I get stuffed up the backside.

JAH-WAR likes this.