• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Decent sized lizards

tenchy

Rain maker
Administrator
Couple more phone snaps, hope not too crappy, always look amazing on the phone screen lol.
Lots of these guys around here.
The first one is uncropped from a wide angle phone, got pretty close. Body about as thick as a guys forearm. Other one the same size. I'd say the concrete in 2nd is 4 to 5 inches tall. Saw bigger today from our inter hotel shuttle.
IMG_20190424_170226.jpg

IMG_20190424_174951.jpg

Pteranadon

Always on
Premium Member
I am going to have to see your forearm next to it to compare!
Ha!
Years ago in Cancuun, near Cancuun, at a tourist trap shopping mall- was a dog carrier under a tree in the shade.
We sat next to it- peeked in and peeking back at us was an Ocelot.

tenchy

Rain maker
Administrator
I am going to have to see your forearm next to it to compare!
Ha!
Years ago in Cancuun, near Cancuun, at a tourist trap shopping mall- was a dog carrier under a tree in the shade.
We sat next to it- peeked in and peeking back at us was an Ocelot.
My forearm is too skinny lol. I was thinking more of a normal one :)

The one by the concrete before he turned around like in the pic was doing an exaggerated nod when I got close. I was fairly sure I couldn't outrun him so didn't push it, he seemed to be giving me a warning

We were in playa del Carmen today and saw a guy doing photos with people putting a tiger cub on their lap.

RyanB

Always on
Premium Member
If they are anything like beardies that exaggerated nod is probably him sizing you up as a potential mate...;)