• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Din Djarin and Grogu.

Paul Mitchell

Here a lot
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
I waited 3 months for this to arrive from Sideshow. The details make it worth the wait. The background is my computer monitor.

DarDjinGroguCCEgoLR.jpgDSC_3731EgoLR.jpgDSC_3726EgoLR.jpg

Taboo

Always on
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
Okay, I have to plead ignorance here :oops:. I think I remember that little green fella. Was it Star Wars?
Anyhow, neatly done images!

Paul Mitchell

Here a lot
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Okay, I have to plead ignorance here :oops:. I think I remember that little green fella. Was it Star Wars?
Anyhow, neatly done images!
They are characters from a Star Wars offshoot called The Mandalorian. Big news lately in that Disney/Lucisfilm fired the lead female Gina Carano in a very unpopular way. Disney is in deep doo doo over this. Not sure the final outcome. In the meantime I just love these two characters. Im going to have a lot of fun photographing them. My next project is to make him life size, standing beside my son. Stay tuned.

RyanB

Eye of the Tiger
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Nothing like a bit of freshly forged Beskar armour, you've done well with these.

SC PHOTO

Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
Well Done This is.

Paul Mitchell

Here a lot
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Well Done This is.
In case you were wondering whose photos you have been looking at. Well, obviously Im an idiot. Case in point is this figure of Mandalorian and Grogu. They are 1:6 scale and cost me almost $400. CDN. Just so I could take these photos. I am planning on some more, even one with them standing beside my son looking full size. But there will be $400 sitting on a shelf that can never be recovered. If you have seen any of my toy car photos I have over 300 of them. All sitting on shelves. hahaha

Paul Mitchell

Here a lot
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Just finished this shoot with the figures. Im still amazed at the details, even when looking up close. The ground is a 18x18" floor tile, butted up against computer monitor displaying the night sky.

DSC_4358CCEgoLR.jpg

SC PHOTO

Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
Wonderfully done.

skullfunkerry

Photography Experience
Beginner
Photo Editing Experience
Beginner
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Nicely done! Those figurines are much more detailed than the ones I have :grin: ED364C3E-2085-4FDE-9DBC-944E9F242B46.jpeg