1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Want Pointers Edinburgh Airport planes

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Auto-mobiles Photography Forum' started by 16 sport, Oct 11, 2017 at 6:24 AM.

1. 16 sport

16 sport Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hi avid fan of the site but 1st time uploading my pics
    looking for some feed back on some plane pics i took back in August rsz_344a5493.jpg rsz_344a5507.jpg rsz_344a5532.jpg rsz_344a5556.jpg rsz_344a5464.jpg

2. rebel06

rebel06 Without a cause Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Dont know if you have cropped the first two, but I would like to have see a bit more space to the left, somewhere for the plane to go into .. .otherwise good set .. .with the 3rd being my pick of these.
    Paul

16 sport likes this.
  3. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Agreed with the above about crop. If I were to guess about the first, I would say that it was much higher in the air than the second. The reason I notice is the lack of ground light reflection under the wings and body, making it much darker. the second, I think had more light reflected off the ground. Otherwise, it's a good set.

16 sport likes this.
  4. 16 sport

16 sport Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thanks for the feed back Paul and Roger, it was my first visit to Edinburgh airport and my first attempt at photographing planes (i had a bit of help from a friend) the first 2 shots i had zoomed in to far.
    i will definitely keep this in mind for my next visit

5. Ogofmole

Ogofmole Always on Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    3rd and 5th image works for me, agree about the first two being tight in the frame.

16 sport likes this.
  6. 16 sport

16 sport Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Will remember this for next time, big is not always better lol

Thanks for the comment m8