1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Feedback on website would be appreciated.

Discussion in 'What Works For You & Post Your Website Forum' started by Namllihs, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Namllihs

Namllihs Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    My photo website is at www.double5.co.uk

I threw this together from a template for another site I had. My main concern is that I am not sure that the navigation is intuitive or prominent enough. Any thoughts?

I am also wondering if it would be wise to add my blog to this site. My blog is currently a wordpress.com site and may need some work to make it blend in. I could just add a link to the wordpress site but would rather integrate it if at all possible.

Feedback and suggestions on any aspect of the site would be appreciated. It is still a work in progress, but I have a little time on my hands these days so I may as well try to produce the best site that I can.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  2. Ramble Vision

Ramble Vision Mountain Climber Super Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    No
    from an aesthetic stadnpoint it looks good, and navigation is fine. Theres no way to contact you are communicate in same way. At the very least an e-mail address of link to social media will be useful.

3. Namllihs

Namllihs Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thanks for that observation, maybe a contact me section would do the trick.
    Cheers.

4. balami

balami Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    It doesn't actually say much about the website, but maybe that's intended.

I couldn't see how to get back to the home page aside from scrolling back where I'd come from?

5. DonS

DonS Stuck in Toronto Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I was just going to mention navigation as well. Should always have a way to get home :)

6. Namllihs

Namllihs Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thanks, I will add a 'Home' button to other pages.
    I am currently working on some other content for the site that will hopefully explain a little more about it's aim.

balami likes this.