1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

First Image Posting

Discussion in 'Landscape Photography Forum' started by Mark Bulmer, May 15, 2019.

1. Mark Bulmer

Mark Bulmer Member

Edit my images ?:
    No
    This was an image I shot yesterday morning. I have been waiting for these bluebells to appear and now they have I will be visiting them again and again. I would like some mist that would be the icing on the cake. Anyhow that's one in the bag for now. Sunset will be next from the other side of the barn.

emsworthy-mire-blubells.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2019
  2. Ozzie_Traveller

Ozzie_Traveller Old Hand Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    G'day Mark

You might like some mist ... but I reckon it's just beaut as it is ... you have a wonderful postcard style image of country UK [I presume] that shows the countryside image we all enjoy. Not a car or power pole or take-away food outlet to be seen

This is the sort of image that a 20" x 30" poster on the wall is worth dreaming about instead of mowing lawns or vacuuming or doing the tax returns ......

Phil

3. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    This is just a gorgeous shot, Mark. You may want to consider that we have a Bluebell competition very year which s running now, so if you have any different shots from this year you might consider entering. I'll post a link later when I'm back on my real 'puter instead of a stupid tablet I can't figure out. ;)

4. Mark Bulmer

Mark Bulmer Member

Edit my images ?:
    No
    Thank you so much. I'd love to get some of my images out there for the public to see and admire but it's not easy.

Thank you Roger. I have a few bluebell shots from this year. As I type this I'm camping on location to shoot this image again I'm the morning. Well it's actually morning now. Finished work at 11.30pm got in my van and drove to the location. Fingers crossed again for some nice light. Oh and I'm also on my phone replying to you so hopefully this will post ok.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2019 at 3:22 AM
    Roger S likes this.
  5. David_MC

David_MC Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Beautiful scene you captured Mark.

Mark Bulmer likes this.
  6. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Here's the comp, Mark.

https://www.photography-forum.org/t...ebell-challenge-for-2019.153316/#post-1868492

Mark Bulmer likes this.
  7. rebel06

rebel06 Without a cause Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Wonderful scene, some great colours in this.

Paul

Mark Bulmer likes this.
  8. Ramble Vision

Ramble Vision Mountain Climber Super Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    No
    nice opening image lovely light, captures the feel of the season nicely

Mark Bulmer likes this.
  9. Mark Bulmer

Mark Bulmer Member

Edit my images ?:
    No
    Thank you for your kind word. So I managed to get another shot this morning. No intense light much softer which did help bring out more colour from the bluebells. It's ongoing at the moment. Sunset will be next.

IMG_6942.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2019 at 1:49 PM
  10. kayak

kayak Old Hand

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
  11. i.candide

i.candide Here a lot Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    The patience of Job you have... The photos are near perfect... You are living my dream...

Enjoy the day
    I.candide

Mark Bulmer likes this.
  12. Pete Larkin

Pete Larkin Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    The second has far more atmosphere for me, and the colours, and light, are better. First was good though!