• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

First P900 Moon Shot

Banjo Ryan

Always on
Very nice. I think it would benefit from some contrast, sharpening and reducing the chromatic aberration in post.

cjt2018

Nice photo I think Banjo is saying it needs sharpening and and some more contrast I don't use Snapseed myself but found this on youtube there are lots of help videos on youtube. Hope this helps ...

Banjo Ryan

Always on
Im a real newbie to PP what does that mean particularly......I use Snapseed...
I've just made a few adjustments in Photoshop. I sharpened the image twice, then adjusted the levels to make the black darker, then I added a little bit of contrast. I'm afraid I don't use Snapseed, but I'm sure you can do something similar.

1B592FC5-0C6D-48E5-86EF-73C8D3BA1410 Ryan edit.jpg

Isac

Always on
Hi Isac, I’ve not used either so far with my images on here it’s been Snapseed on iPhone and iPad
Oh that's a shame. I'm not an Apple man I'm afraid, (which I think is a good thing) and that came about because for many years I built PC's, as opposed to Apple, which you have to pay premium dollars for - so I can't offer any advice on Snapseed. Good reviews for the P900 so I'm sure you'll enjoy it.