1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Flickr has some new galleries

Discussion in 'Photography News Forum' started by DonS, Sep 6, 2018.

1. DonS

DonS Stuck in Toronto Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
  2. Petrochemist

Petrochemist Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Makes a change to see an update to Flickr that looks totally positive! So many tweaks in the past have been detrimental.
    Hopefully a sign that Smug-mug will improve Flickr and maybe even make it as useful as it was years ago.

3. Richard Pigott

Richard Pigott Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Great news, Flickr could be so good.

4. DonS

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I am hoping so as well. Now that it is once again owned by photography enthusiasts is a good sign.

Petrochemist likes this.
  5. tenchy

tenchy Rain maker Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Still waiting for it to properly divorce from BT yahoo, like they said it was about 5 years ago so I was forced by them to disassociate my BT email to lose the free pro features, but continue to this day to be dicked around every time I want to log in.

Hatter likes this.
  6. DonS

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I think we may all have that problem if they drop Yahoo's email logins. It may have been part of the deal though to keep those. It was annoying when I first signed up that you had to have a yahoo account.

7. tenchy

tenchy Rain maker Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    they emailed be to say if you associate BT then get free stuff, cos yahoo own BT. so I did. they year or so later no don't do that, change it please as we are divorcing. Well still can't log into flickr if already logged into BT FFS.