• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Forum T Shirt now available plus a bit of a competition :)

Stemmy

Always on
Super Admin
Please if you have any comment about the T-Shirts or the design please use the thread i have created just for shop discussions etc.

If you live outside the UK then please get in contact via the email address below to discuss P&P charges.

I have been thinking about this for ages an I personally think it could be a real laugh :)

We have now sourced and designed 2 designs of forum T-Shirt.

I have also started a section on the forum devoted to "Places with my T Shirt" See it HERE

You will have to take images of yourself in unusual and exotic places wearing your forum T Shirt.

The best or most unusual will win an award during our Annual forum awards.

You are able to choose sizes etc to suit.

There are 2 designs of t-Shirt to choose from.

1. The standard forum T-Shirt (£13 inc UK P&P) - this has the forum logo to front and the QR code and details on the back.

2. The bespoke forum T-Shirt (£15 inc UK P&P) - this has the forum logo top left and the QR code and details on the back, but allows you and area on the front to place your favourite images or text. The area is 14inches (355mm) x 11.5inches (285mm) in portrait as shown in the sample.

You can download a template the correct size from HERE (right click and then save link as) - please stay within the blue guides.

Once you have your design then please email it to me at martin@photography-forum.org and then place your order using the forum shop.

Attachments

Last edited:

Stemmy

Always on
Super Admin
OK the forum T shirts are now ready to order - get yours from the forum shop :)

The competition for the most unusual places starts NOW !!!

The most unusual will win an award in the forum awards !!!

Have fun !!!!