1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Forum website design service revisited :-)

Discussion in 'Special Offers for Forum Members !!!!!' started by Stemmy, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Stemmy

Stemmy Always on Super Admin

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Just to redirect this from earlier in the year as I now have a little bit of time to sort it properly.

The service will include a fully functioning website chosen from hundreds of available templates plus 12 months hosting and a .co.uk domain name (subject to availability)

Please see my website for a guide of how it could look

Www.wedding-photography.org

Plus one which is still a little bit work in progress but gives a good idea.

Www.davidstanbury.com

Total cost for service is £300

I think this a a fabulous price for the work involved etc.

All websites will include search engine optimisation for your chosen keywords and help on how to improve your google search rank.

After the website is completed you will be given an instruction manual explaining all aspects of administration of your new website. Of course we will be on hand to give advice where needed.

Please either email me at Martin@wedding-photography.org or PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
  2. Stemmy

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Ok 1 booked - I am going to do a maximum of 3 per month so 2 slots available for anybody wanting a top notch website for a fraction of the money the design companies charge.

3. one eye

one eye Guest

seems a good price and definitely something I'll be looking at in the future - well done :cool-2:

4. Bold Seagull

Bold Seagull Well-Known Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hi Martin,

How do you work this? Should I go out and find a theme/template I like and you offer a service of customising that theme into a working website? Do you do this from Wordpress or other such providers? I ask as I'm looking for a new website that I can easily update with new photos and updates, and link to other media sites such as my twitter and linkedin accounts etc. I've seen some themes I like but would like to customize them with my own fonts and colours, I'd generally be happy with the preprogrammed structure as it were.

Many thanks

Scott

5. Stemmy

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    2 booked - 1 place left for this month.