1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Free Ebook

Discussion in 'Photography News Forum' started by LightArty, Jul 19, 2018.

1. LightArty

LightArty Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Some may know of Tony and Chelsea Northup from YouTube. They have a book that I am reading 'Stunning Digital Photography ' I paid for it, well worth the money. Now because they have reached one million followers they are offering it free for a period.

They also have a draw for a $3000 camera. It can be found at (link deleted)..thanks.

Be the way. In no way am I affiliated I just enjoy there stuff.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2018
    MikeB likes this.
  2. LightArty

LightArty Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Apologies for putting the link. Hope I have not upset anyone, it being my first post. Sorry guys.
    Steve

3. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    We don't get really offended about links, but new members must have at least 5 posts before they are allowed to. It's a spam prevention measure we have in place.

4. DonS

DonS Stuck in Toronto Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    You are one post away from being allowed to post links. Why not go comment on some photos?

5. rebel06

rebel06 Without a cause Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Just took a look at this offer ... I have watched Tony and Chelsea on their you tube channel a few times, he has a way of putting things over very well, so will be interesting reading .. Thanks.

6. Robbie S

Robbie S Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    No
    Stunning Digital Photography is a book worth having, especially for free! Really good bedtime reading for beginners and a handy reference for everyone else.