1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

From the Garage at Oulton Park

Discussion in 'HDR Images Only Forum' started by Derekl, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Derekl

Derekl Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    Mike Singh likes this.
  2. rebel06

rebel06 Without a cause Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Wonder why it's front is perched on a plank of wood???
    Paul

3. cjt2018

cjt2018 Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    The jacks that are supporting the car is on the wood to protect the floor from getting damaged if I am guessing right. You can see the car in the background has the same, they use them to jack the car up during pitstops during a race.

4. Petrochemist

Petrochemist Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Correct. The team (Hart GT) have put down that fancy tiled floor & want to be able to use it throughout several seasons. The tiles just clip together so they're quite quick to pack up. IIRC that Alex Taylor's car at the front & Jack Minshaw's in the background

FWIW the jacks in these Ginettas are built into the car, the team just connect a gas cylinder to a quick connect fitting, turn the gas on & up it goes. IIRC the same applies to the Touring cars & Porsche Carerras, while the Ginetta juniors & Formula 4 use different solutions.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018