• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Fungus of the Forest

RyanB

Always on
Premium Member
A few fungi found in Thetford forest this year.

1. Not positive but White Stagshorn I think
IMG_4916-Recovered.jpg

IMG_5226.jpg

IMG_5403.jpg

OrangePair-Recovered.jpg

LittleStubby2.jpg

Untitled_HDR15.jpg

hooferinsane

EXIF Seeker
Super Moderator
You seem to have such a diverse variety where you are Ryan, a good set. Here in North Kent, have struggled again this year to locate fungi

RyanB

Always on
Premium Member
You seem to have such a diverse variety where you are Ryan, a good set. Here in North Kent, have struggled again this year to locate fungi
Thanks Brian, in the section of Thetford I visited for these you could barely walk without stepping on mushrooms but I think that had a lot to do with lucky timing as I went back a week after and the numbers and variety had dwindled quite substantially. Could also have to do with the big groups of people I saw out foraging both times, clearing the place of all but the poisonous ones.