• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Gathering Firewood

Renee Lund

Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
My grandson loves to help his dad build a campfire. His first duty is to gather a few pieces of wood or bark to toss on the pile before dad adds the flame. Then he's second duty is to help blow in the direction of the fire to help it start up. He takes his job very seriously!

DSC_7095.jpg

DSC_7104.jpg

DSC_7061.jpg

Ozzie_Traveller

Always on
Premium Member
Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
G'day Renee

A delightful series for us - and some beaut memories for you too
A 'well done' from me

Phil

Renee Lund

Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
G'day Renee

A delightful series for us - and some beaut memories for you too
A 'well done' from me

Phil
Thanks Phil! Grandkids make it so easy to do well :grin:

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
This is a gorgeous set, Renee.

Taboo

Old Hand
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
Good set of memories there for later. Its a good place for kids in the bush doing natural things in the natural environment. Good job.

Southern Gent

Old Hand
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Advanced
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Great set and memories.

Renee Lund

Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
Good set of memories there for later. Its a good place for kids in the bush doing natural things in the natural environment. Good job.
You are so right the best place is in the great outdoors with nature all around you! He loves being outside and never wants to come in even in the snow, lol

Great set and memories.
That's what grandparents do so they remember you when your gone.

Southern Gent

Old Hand
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Advanced
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
That's what grandparents do so they remember you when your gone.
We have 6 grandchildren ranging in age from 4 to 24. We were sort of thinking the 24 yr old might come up with the first great grandchild, but she's an RN, pretty focused on career and work for now. Throughout the older ones childhood we have pictures we cherish but they all were scattered around the country so opportunities were limited. The youngest only lives 15 mins away. At last count I think there are somewhere around 6000 images of her on the HD. Having very many grandkids close could be expensive finding photo storage space.

Renee Lund

Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
We have 6 grandchildren ranging in age from 4 to 24. We were sort of thinking the 24 yr old might come up with the first great grandchild, but she's an RN, pretty focused on career and work for now. Throughout the older ones childhood we have pictures we cherish but they all were scattered around the country so opportunities were limited. The youngest only lives 15 mins away. At last count I think there are somewhere around 6000 images of her on the HD. Having very many grandkids close could be expensive finding photo storage space.
Isn't that the truth! We have 7 grandkids ranging from 2 to 14 (6 boys & 1 girl) and I've done photoshoots with each of them and storybooks of our visits. It's really fun to create story books with their photos instead of printing all the photos I've taken of them. Each visit I take all sorts of photo of them and sometimes even specific ones and then create a storybook or photobook for them to have. Its a much nicer way to keep them for years to come instead of photos that get lost or fall out of an album like yrs ago when I was young. I use www.shutterfly.com to create and print the books. Of course not every single shot is used and those that aren't lives on an external HD I bought just for storage and have given copies to their parents to pass on later. Creating memories has certainly changed from when I was young.