• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Glencoe & Glen Etive

Liam McBride

Premium Member
A last minute trip to Glencoe for sunrise a few weeks ago. Not the greatest of light for shooting in, it was a tad harsh. FB_IMG_1543224841154.jpegFB_IMG_1543224781743.jpegFB_IMG_1543224784700.jpegFB_IMG_1543224787756.jpegFB_IMG_1543224828892.jpegFB_IMG_1543224825526.jpegFB_IMG_1543224769657.jpegFB_IMG_1543224775659.jpegFB_IMG_1543224772770.jpeg

SFTphotography

Old Hand
3rd and 2nd to last are outstanding shots although with the 2nd to last I'd have it 50:50 rather than more reflection than subject.

Isac

Always on
Like the others above, great series Liam. The moon shot is really cool. Too much worry about the light being a bit harsh - that's life and we just have to live with it and use what there is of it to produce the best we can. That said, nice work!

JSharm

Great series. I'm travelling up from London at the beginning of March to Glencoe (and then on to Isle of Skye). For that second picture, is that
Buachaille Etive Mor in the background?

Liam McBride

Premium Member
Great series. I'm travelling up from London at the beginning of March to Glencoe (and then on to Isle of Skye). For that second picture, is that
Buachaille Etive Mor in the background?
Yes that's correct. Hopefully you get some snow by then. [emoji3]