1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Gold

Discussion in 'Landscape Photography Forum' started by H1ghlander, Oct 22, 2017.

1. H1ghlander

H1ghlander Always on

Edit my images ?:
    No
    This is what I love about Autumn and the forth coming seasons, the colours, the hues of yellow and orange, the light and the mood.
    Gone are the midges, the outrageously early starts or late finishes if you shoot the golden hours, harsh light three minutes after the sun has risen and the overgrown green foliage of summer cluttering compositions. Goodbye summer, hello autumn, it's be a long wait but worth waiting for.

Gold.JPG

2. rebel06

rebel06 Without a cause Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    I echo you statement Scott ... love this time of year..... looking forward to seeing your Autumn images over the coming weeks.

3. Minor Problem

Minor Problem Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Wonderful colours Scott. If only we had some deciduous forests over here...

4. JAH-WAR

JAH-WAR Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    No
    Aye, lovely colours indeed. Silver Birch is my favourite tree if folk have things like favourite trees.:oops:

5. H1ghlander

H1ghlander Always on

Edit my images ?:
    No
    Loads of people have favourite species they like to photograph. Birch being mine too followed by Scots pine then oak.

6. Banjo Ryan

Banjo Ryan Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Very nice Scott, I like the rock on the left and bottom of the frames, the main subject of those birches and then the burst of colour and texture in the centre of the image. A nice celebration of autumn.

7. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Gorgeous golds.

8. Agiledogs

Agiledogs Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    In the desert we get our color in the spring...then everything just withers in summer. Great color in this one

9. Ramble Vision

Ramble Vision Mountain Climber Super Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    nice one scott, fantastic colours, im also looking forward to the change of seasons. love it when the bracken goes rusty

10. Kevin Fox

Kevin Fox Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Nice warm shot. Also looking forward to a new season. I've ignored my wider lenses long enough

11. David_MC

David_MC Here a lot

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Great colors in this image. I with we had more consistent fall colors here but with the trees all changing at different times it gets difficult.

12. petelarkin

petelarkin Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    It's like a brush fire! Superb.

H1ghlander likes this.