1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

HAPPENING TONIGHT 8.00PM - AWARDS NIGHT 21st APRIL 2019 - The Photography forum awards 2018

Discussion in 'Photography-Forum Awards' started by hooferinsane, Dec 30, 2018.

1. hooferinsane

hooferinsane EXIF Seeker Super Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Voting in round one of the awards has now finished. Look out soon for round two voting. The top three in the vote from round one go through to round two of voting. You may see more than three in some categories, this is because there have been ties in the voting in the first round voting in the top three marks in each category

2. hooferinsane

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Final round voting threads are open for voting, again it is one vote per person, all forum members are eligible to vote. The threads will run for three weeks

*REMEMBER - DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF, OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED*

3. Snips

Snips Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Duly done

hooferinsane likes this.
  4. rebel06

rebel06 Without a cause Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
  5. Haripaul

Haripaul Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
  6. hooferinsane

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
  7. hooferinsane

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
  8. hooferinsane

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    There are just over 24 hours left to vote in round 2 of the photography forum awards. Voting will close tomorrow the 28th of February in all the threads between 10.30 am to 11.45am. The closing times for each thread are in post #1 of each thread. All members are eligible to vote. If you plan on voting, but haven’t yet, you need to do so now.

9. hooferinsane

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Last few hours to vote, the polls start to close from about 10.15 this morning.

10. hooferinsane

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Round 2 voting in the Photography Forum Awards 2018 has now finished. Thanks to all who took the time to vote. The last voting thread - Image of the Year 2018 - will appear soon. Image of the Year 2018 is made up from the first two placed images in each category from Round 2 voting. Where there have been ties in the voting in any category, more than two images may go forward to Image of the Year

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  11. hooferinsane

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Image of the year voting thread is now open to vote

Mike Singh likes this.
  12. hooferinsane

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    All the voting has now finished. Thanks to all those that took the time to vote in all the voting threads, and of course to those that took the time to enter images. The results will be revealed at the forum awards night, the date and details of which will be revealed in due course.

RyanB and Haripaul like this.
  13. hooferinsane

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    The Annual Awards night, where the winners of the Annual Awards for 2018 are announced, will take place on Sunday 21st April 2019, starting at 8pm (19:00 UTC)

This (for new members unaware) will take place in the forum chat room. Please click this link below to access the chatroom

http://youcams.com/Stemmy

If you have not used the chatroom before, please sign up (free) using your forum username so we know who you are! You will need to enable FLASH in your browser though.

Ok, would recommend using chrome browser to access the chatroom as you don't have to install any other plugins, may not work for some though - we have found members have had different success with various browsers in the chat room, so suggest paying a visit before awards night.

For myself , a message came up in the chat room for Google Chrome with me to enable flash, plus another popup from chrome to run flash and it allowed me in
    Tried firefox and it took me to the flash download page(didn't download it, but chat room should work if you download it)
    Internet explorer allowed me in no problems
    Microsoft Edge blocked it but gave me the option to allow flash to run once, which then allowed me in

WALK THROUGH OF THE CHAT ROOM

Click on the link http://youcams.com/Stemmy

This page and message should appear, follow the instructions: click here to enable > ALLOW

#1.jpg

If you have never been in the chat room before click create chat profile (Use the email you signed up to the forum with!! and I used my forum password)
    If you have previously been in the chat room, just log in as you have done previously

If you don't see the screen above click login again:

YOU SHOULD THEN BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE CHAT ROOM. REMEMBER PLEASE DO TRY IT OUT BEFORE THE 21ST SO TO AVOID ANY PROBLEMS GETTING ACCESS ON THE NIGHT

Haripaul and Roger S like this.
  14. hooferinsane

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Don't forget awards night next weekend Sunday 21st April 8.00pm, details above, in the chatroom

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    Roger S likes this.
  15. hooferinsane

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Just over two days to go for the Photography forum awards night - happening this Easter Sunday, all the details two posts above this

Roger S likes this.
  16. hooferinsane

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    It’s happening tonight! The photography forum awards in the forum chat room at 8.00pm UK time
    All the details and how to get access to the chat room are three posts above this - all forum members are welcome

17. Stemmy

Stemmy Always on Super Admin

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Chatroom upgraded to allow multiple chats and webcams :)

Roger S and hooferinsane like this.