1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Hello from New Zealand!

Discussion in 'Who Are You ??' started by UpcomingChris, Jan 8, 2017.

1. UpcomingChris

UpcomingChris Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hello, everyone. My name is Christian, I'm British but recently moved to New Zealand for a year to be with my girlfriend.

I used to be into photography quite a few years back, I was far from good, but just getting into it, using a 400D(Rebel XTi) and a cheap Tamron 70-300 and the awesome 50mm1.8 II.

I've recently had a 700D(Rebel T5i) fall into my hands (Lovely upgrade from the 400D(Rebel XTi) that's for sure) and since I'm in New Zealand, such a beautiful country, I'll be getting more into photography and be looking at this forum for Critique and feedback, inspiration and just general chatter.

I do have one question though!, I can't seem to post in the Critique forum (insufficient privileges) Even though I've posted there when I used this forum years ago, I've had a look and can't find any guide or anything in the rules about it (Maybe I'm blind) so if anyone could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it!.

I'm sure I'll come across a lot of you in the near future! :)

EDIT: I am blind, I just saw the sticky in the Critique corner! shows how long I've been away from here!

2. ed taylor

ed taylor Super Ed Super Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Welcome to the forum

3. tenchy

tenchy Rain maker Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hi and welcome back. More than a little jealous of your location!
    Look forward to seeing some landies etc.

Yes as we added headings to posts like "just sharing" or "full critique" which are on every image section, the critique section was deemed redundant.

4. gaelldew

gaelldew Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hi welcome back.

5. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hello Christian. Welcome back.

6. slipper

slipper Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hi, nice place for some photography.

7. Ramble Vision

Ramble Vision Mountain Climber Super Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    hello and welcome to the forum

8. DonS

DonS Stuck in Toronto Moderator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Welcome to the forum. As mentioned the Critique Corner was locked since you can do the same with posting tags when you create a thread.

9. Snips

Snips Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hi and a warm welcome