1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

ICC Profile Aware Package printing Software

Discussion in 'Forum Printing Service & Questions Forum' started by Paul-H, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Paul-H

Paul-H Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hi all

Anyone got any recomendations for a printing Package Software that supports ICC Profiles

Photoshop used to but no longer has the built in module

QImage does but is too complicated for a simpleton like me

Epson easy print and windows print module does the package printing I need but does not support ICC profiles

Don't need anything complicated just want to print multiple pictures on one page but with ICC profile control.

Thanks for any recomendations

Paul

2. paulmag

paulmag Always on Honorary Life Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
  3. Paul-H

Paul-H Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Thanks for the link

I know how to use them in Photoshop but Photoshop no longer has the printing package module.

I am looking for software that will take all the photos in a selected folder and then print them eg 4 to a page but using the ICC profiles I have for colour matching

Paul

4. oldgeezer

oldgeezer Here a lot Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    paulmag likes this.
  5. Paul-H

Paul-H Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Problem solved

Turned out the Free Epson Print Layout software did everything I was after and did I mention it was free :)

Paul

paulmag likes this.
  6. paulmag

paulmag Always on Honorary Life Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Sounds an excellent solution :)

Had the same moment trying to mail merge labels when I wondered if avery did any software to help .........it does an excellent piece of label printing software FREE can be used online or downloaded and used on PC.........well chuffed the linking database to word processor thing was a real faff