• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Competition Result IOTW Winner for Week Ending 19/09/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickT

Always on
Honorary Life Member
It's been my great pleasure again to pick the image of the week; and having gone through all the shots posted I have to say what a great standard there is across all categories...there really are soooo many very talented photographers on here :) Anyway, I eventually decided on the shot below for a number of reasons - first off I love it as an image / piece of digital art. The photographer had this image in mind when the shot was set - up....and then spent literally hours transforming it into what he'd originally envisioned........a great piece of art........

Sooooo....WELL DONE KENNY :)
Cheers
Mick

_DSC1508a.jpg

rob123

Always on
I must say i missed it when it was posted, but what a stunning image Kenny, really well deserved, and a easy choice for the mod.

K

Kenny

wow......I actually got an image of the week.Amazing!!! I knew paying you that fifty quid bribe would do the trick Mick LOL. Thanks ever so much for picking this image for IOTW and thank you to Jayne and Jade because without them it wouldnt have happened. I'm so happy now I have forgotten about my chronic fear of flying......I'll have a smile on my face when I get on that plane in the morning :)

Thanks again for making my day, my month and my year :)

Bessy regs

Kenny

K

Kenny

cheers guys....I was so made up I went onto facebook to cheer about it LOL. guess there might be hope in this togging lark after all :) might earn enough to buy a new spell checker hahahaha

K

Kenny

ahhhhh..yes...Jade is Jayne's photographic muse. One day it would be very cool to have a team behind me like Jayne has where I have my own models to work with. Have to say that things are in the pipeline and I am working on it though-but it will be quite a while before it does or doesnt happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.