• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

It is Friday and I am not feeling it

DonS

Stuck in Toronto
It has been a tough week. I just told a customer that we could spend all sorts of time collecting info for his problem but in the end he would probably just end up re-imaging the laptop and reinstalling our software. He decided to take the short route :)

It is only 9 am on my side.

SeanNeedham

Ol' Sparky
Honorary Life Member
I've had two days of the same, Don; needless to say with my sense of humour nobody actually believed me yesterday (but when the conversation starts in the bar of "How's your day been..." and the response comes back of "It started being stuck in a lift with a dead body before breakfast, and went worse from there...", generally they don't). Then today, I've got a stack of about 600 x 60mp RAW files to edit up, and the boss lady doesn't want me to use my editing rig but the work laptop (the graphics card on the editing rig has more power than the work laptop!).

ed taylor

Super Ed
Super Moderator
Been a long week for me. Got loads of work to do. Good thing I suppose. Got this weekend off. Looking forward to the rest....

DonS

Stuck in Toronto
I stayed late a couple of nights and it seems everything I was given this week was a difficult assignment.