• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

January 2019 WIOTM

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
Who is up for a little fun? Exactly 10 years ago this week, the monthly Worst Image Of The Month competition died a horrible death due to lack of interest. Well, maybe it's time to bring it back?

It's all in fun, and all the winner gets is the honour of choosing the following month's winning image.

And............GO! Show us just how bad your camera has treated you this month. :D

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
Just for fun? .....
Yeah, all in fun, and I actually get to pick the first winner, so go for it. ;)

Kat was making some home made beef and tomato soup and wanted a few pictures, so I dug out the camera just as she pulled one humongous green leaf out of the stewing pot. Talk about bad timing. :D

IMGP3018.JPG

Pteranadon

Always on
Premium Member
Not quite sure how it went before. What worst means in terms.
Worst for me as...missed the shot.

Flying squirrel:

IMG_8127.jpg

SharonH

Here a lot
Premium Member
Image1.jpg

Haha this is what happens when I get a new camera...not a clue what I did wrong but it's definitely not traffic on the road hehe It is kind of pretty though.